\\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Tue Feb 7 19:41:45 CET 2006

>Mr Rasmussen told a news conference in Copenhagen "we are now facing a growing
>global crisis" over the cartoons.
>
>He urged Muslims to refrain from violence, saying the row was being exploited
>by extremists.
>
>"We need to resolve this issue through dialogue, not violence," he said.
>
>He condemned the attacks on Danish embassies by Muslim protesters angered by
>the cartoons.
>
>"The Danish people are not enemies of Islam," he insisted.
>

> I want to appeal and reach out to all people and countries in the Muslim
>world - let us work together in the spirit of mutual respect and tolerance
>

>Anders Fogh Rasmussen
>

>"We're seeing ourselves characterised as an intolerant people or as enemies of
>Islam as a religion. That picture is false.
>Extremists and radicals who seek a clash of cultures and religions are
>spreading it," Mr Rasmussen said.
>
>"[This] is a very unpleasant situation for Danes, we're not used to this," he
>added.

this reminds of the amalgam ov occident posers nn labeled as korporate fascists.
their cheap fragile meaningless masks of left wing liberals thrown in the trash
they desperately cried - i have always been accused of being a left wing
pop.tart not a fascist!!!

smiles - That picture is false!!! you DEGENERATE OCCIDENT FASCIST MOTHERFUCKERS

i just wish balkan people were still as passionate as the musulmani.
instead we are sucking the occident demokratik pole projektion with mad abandon