induction

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Feb 3 20:04:06 CET 2006

induction

i hunker over bunkers going bonkers
the clunkers might have sunk her flowing sinkers
  listen i keep trying to write how safety comes to all people
  in a matter of time, but i'm not doing a good job of it
i can't remember any thing in this spring
but you might try a summer to thumb her
  listen i keep trying to spread the word and call you
  in a matter of time with airborne aerial breaking down
i tire of the wires lit my fires there are fliers
fucking mires there are children building pyres
  i'll have to hide out in my tiny safety bunker
  do please answer come and take me hold me break me
for your sake i'll suck and make the shake
and code the fake and load and quake
  please read between the lines i seek your safety
  i can't rhyme can't spell can't write
see my pretty picture come wet my pretty picture
short the circuit of the heart and lick the key
your battery tongue your generator dynamo
your alternator your amplifier your induction
  http://www.asondheim.org/safety1.jpg
  http://www.asondheim.org/safety2.jpg