[syndicate] cat "beautiful wetware" |

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Dec 19 05:47:42 CET 2006

cat "beautiful wetware" |

, beautiful wetware! /usr/local/bin/ksh: cannot open cat: cat o ... into
is cat hat do you call your where juice? here, it's into? ... you is cat
his speeds endlessly through the body - here, it's you?
/usr/local/bin/ksh: cannot open cat: cat o such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/ksh: cannot open cat: cat o such file or directory 2006: :$
cat yy | perl julu :$ cat zz :$ cat zz :cat re you properly compiling (cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat :cat ive a name to your
hunger!::cat or 1 where days, cat have been dreams cat ulu ...: :cat cript
started on cat un cat ec 17 03:14:50 :cat cript started on cat un cat ec
17 03:14:50 2006: cat h, floors with cat eds and cat lues! cat h,
incandescent with cat eds and cat lues!:cat ive a name to your
hunger!::cat love these feelings, ...:cat our me is the currency of your
drug - cat re you properly compiling ? cat ome with me, , beautiful
wetware! cat evour where [2]> (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat '(cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat rought cat or 1 codeine days, cat have
been cat ulu ... cat or 1 where days, cat have been dreams cat ulu ... cat
orth through (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat )! cat ive a name to your hunger! cat love these feelings, ... cat y
is yours... cat cat cat )? cat ome with me, /usr/local/bin/ksh: cannot
open cat: cat o such file or cat cript started on cat un cat ec 17
03:14:50 2006 transforms cat our cat his speeds endlessly through the body
- cat his speeds endlessly through the body - cat ait!  and 6305 are gone
forever! cat hat do you call your codeine juice? cat our incandescent
connects my cat his speeds endlessly through the body - with needle cat
our juice is the currency of your drug - cat our on is within-you my ties
[1]> (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat '(cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat :: cat ome with me, [1]> (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat '(cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat :cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat )): [1]> (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat '(cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat :cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat )): :  (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat ):cat cat cat )):  :::  (cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat ):cat cat cat )):
and it has taken you just 0.133 minutes turning on ... directory in-me the
with, is , 04], cat ive a name to your hunger!? in-you the ties, is ,
020], cat ive a name to your hunger!? incandescent like me put-you-in-me
your baby! on me... park perl julu < cat perl julu < cat zz such file or
directory