[syndicate] Two years working

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Dec 17 15:44:48 CET 2006

Sorry of my bad English

A project working since 2003 for us is the translation of A hacker manifesto
from McKenzie Wark long version in a text in word doc that we have received
as attachment before it founds its Anglophone publisher.

This result was from a confidence that we had build at the moment
We had translated the short version at the beginning of 2002 then receiving
ken for the symposium in December of the same year.

>From a part there was at first a translation just ready by a professional
translator for us, before Havard University Press got the book out from the
same version, in september 2004 ;

But translation that was hardly rejected by Baudrillard and Virilio (to whom
we had asked a foreword)... So it was hard to re begin the translation from
knowing all the difficult misunderstanding of the prime translation and
more, to tribute completely free for the second translation (in which I must
have a part on the FR concepts and style final choice of the writing, fro
prevent the firs errors).

I mean that instead of being a book for the last century as about the
anglophone book Paul D. Miller said me, while meeting us at Tours two months
ago round documentary of creation (the Fr book was not yet out of print), I
thing all the contrary that it is a trans modern machine of real poetry
emerging as metamorphosis out of the representations, and that integrates
all the disposition of the post marxism can be the predictable question of
the commodity in situationist determinant view, can be till the dissolution
of the value through its representative sign  as Baudrillard from another
side has extracted. But all being inthis book being not more but not less
than active epic poetry at work of our time. No heritage form tradition to
modernity as the chain Habermas says, but the chaotic emergence of invention
hacked into successive new rules by the renewing ruling class, in a pure mis
order, following the dialectic of the nature transformed into the complexity
of the dynamic and stochastic strategy that is the proper poetic object of
transgression installed by this book.

Thanks the logic as pataphysical realization of the dialectics into the
social life and the history of domination theirselves.

Right now, it is out, and the former enemies of the first translation
becoming the best friends of it, as well Baudrillard, as well any US readers
of the anglophone version, renewing their view at the view of our one
article by page book (496 pages it means) that begins to change from the
traditional interpretation of the universe that is its proper matter for
over pass, marxism as culture (but our culture integrating all, a semiotic
machine till absurd that hold our hearts and that have to abstract for
recover our free life, abstracting being a form of transgression with
cognition:)

I mean there is really something calling us from oulipo and the college of
pataphysics in this book but of this time being the time of the bare
realization of it.

I cannot give it free in pdf till the printer is not payed. But the material
book itself being shamanic really through its proper iconoclast style and
the few words it does not stop to repeat under several different
arrangements.

As a gift from all and even from ken who has credit his proper part of this
book with his advance royalties for help us at the moment he has seen the
work, after being so patient with us, declining any other suggestions from
high publishers... All that composes this book, since the translation till
the composition the design and installation is free
but the printer ‹ I repeat, because having choice a FR cooperative of
workers for all our works but self organization being of course expensive;-)

Here are our commercial page for directly order us as publisher.
http://www.criticalsecret.com/store

Is somebody could translate well in english the note of the publisher for
explaining our vision of the book and the direction of our work, it will be
a gift more that I would appreciate so much for help the text can be in
French can be in English...

A.