[syndicate] Fwd: About

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Dec 14 21:36:51 CET 2006

If someone had delivered all twenty reels of the new Rocket Man
chapter-play to Annies house, would she have waited, parcelling out
only one a week, or even one a day?
And by the way, toots, the babys name started out to be Sean, in case
youre interested; I changed it because I decided that was just too
fucking many ns to fill in.
--

INDUSTRIAL MINERALS
Symbol: IDS|\/|.OB

-
"Yes, Paul could suddenly see it - and in an instinctive way he
understood exactly how such a scene, absurdly melodramatic as it might
be, could be milked for suspense.
She came two or three hesitant steps closer yet, and observed a hand
reaching from the earth of a fresh grave, the fingers frozen in a
hideous gesture of supplication.