[syndicate] beauty producing poverty and grime

beate zurwehme beate at zurwehme.org
Wed Dec 13 15:22:23 CET 2006

forget butterscotch Filipino rocket bothered nut sack belligerent
misspelled forebodings of crap, carp and koi (n'est pas de roi ou des
pas du roi) mutated mutilated inbred to the level of bubble-eyed
goldfish swimming like shiny fat little executives losing their hair
going cross-eyed making millions with no sense of value not even
noticing the 14 year old Italian model high on cocaine with their
flaccid nether member in between the right side of their cheek and
their still pink gums, bubblishous stuck on the other side tasteless
after too many bubbles blown popped and cud chewed in cold alpine
climes whilst crawling and bawling over from eastern European dens of
beauty producing poverty and grime (les belles miserables que les
riches veulent baiser)all boiled down to cheeze its, silly putty and
Arby's Roast Beef Sale (ou est tout le monde?)creating a giant sucking
vacuum on one side of the globe and emptying of money the already empty
of hills, rivers, natural resources and all water routes to the
Atlantic ok I'm bored now nevermind I just really hate goldfish is it
cold in Frankfurt it's getting cold here I want some apfelwein (sic).

Gender Mainstreaming™ Messenger has arrived.
| interlinking of media
| practice with gender related issues
http://zurwehme.org/ ... In fact, you probably get an infrequent but
regular gewest sein of boot the gender willies. a gleich a; do you
speak heidegger?
   http://www.myspace.com/beatezurwehme
http://genderfashion.spreadshirt.net/