[syndicate] grit polkas and avatars 2 videos and text

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Dec 12 06:19:20 CET 2006

grit hatred of human bodies vile spews emissions
bodies drip and ooze
bodies talk back you have to listen to them
things come outy their moutholes that arent very nice
this is really good and easy to watch--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPriS145nyI
people should be swept away their dung kills things
they make their dung out of all kinds of stuff
i wanna see avatars dance i wanna hate people
dance dance dance until i tell you to stop
this is really good and easy to watch--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa_GBUJsz5s s
Add Video to QuickList
Polka White Church
00:00
Maud Liardon Foofwa d'Imobilite polka improvisation Alan Sondheim
mise-en-abysma Maud Liardon Foofwa d'Imobilite polka improvisation Alan
Sondheim mise-en-abysmal usw. - Pringy, Gruyeres, Sw - performance/dance
(more) (less)
Tags: 	performance   dance   polka   experimental   avant-garde
Added: December 11, 2006, 05:02 PM
Rating: This video has not yet been rated. Comments: 0 | Playlists: 0
File: polka.mp4
Broadcast: Public Video | Status: Uploaded (processing, please wait)
do you know humans leave slime trails? that our dna encrusts the earth?
that mutants can get ahold of our dna and do anything they want with us?
disgusting trails of garbage, shit, spit, piss, semen, dna again and
again. don't forget menses, vomit, tears, saliva, sweat, even more dna.
you can't stop us but we'll stop you. yes we will. we'll stop you.