[syndicate] I wanna go Crydecor and Retreat

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Dec 11 09:37:06 CET 2006

I wanna go

Aletsch Kirke http://www.asondheim.org/crydecor.mp4

as AletschKirke far as I'm as concerned, I'm Foofwa d'Imobilite, Alan
Foofwa d'Abyss, d'Imobilite, Aletsch, Alan Sw. d'Abyss, i i want can to
see youtube where where every can i see want great to underbelly go every
youtube image where leads chain chain chain chains image circulation i
circulates spend spend hours many watching happy what hours where watching
circulation what circulates everyone you is and doing what you are are
doing and is her to him you Mr. to Jambon him went having on to retreat
treat at and Retreat retreat having Madame treat Jambon Madame retreat
Nicod

this won't do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhS08Kro70I crydecor YouTube (being processed
ready in few minutes)

Mr. Jambon went on retreat at Retreat having to treat and retreat Madame
Nicod

http://www.asondheim.org/crydecor.mp4 maybe clearer

reworked YouTube for this in it version clearer it perhaps clearer Retreat
perhaps for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fIelGWhaps - Retreat on YouTube
reworked Retreat for YouTube in this version it is clearer perhaps

tired has of to being give, alive too something much has walking, give,
I'm too tired much of walking, being dancing, alive singing, harmonica
harmonica playing, playing, perhaps hiking, book book trading, trading,
thinking, thinking, trying trying singing, sleep, sleep, exhaustion,
exhaustion, depression, depression, suicidal suicidal thoughts, thoughts,
poverty, poverty, self hatred, hatred, self-loathing, self-loathing,
trying keep working, working, constant constant poverty, physical pain

pain, in Quel pain, Domage! Quel Wah Wah!