[syndicate] Call for Papers for Mediascape

William McClain wtmcclain at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 23:34:49 CET 2006

A group I belong to--I thought perhaps the membership here might find it
interesting.

*Mediascape Call for Submissions-*

*Mediascape*, UCLA's online Critical Studies journal,* *is now accepting
submissions for the Features, Reviews, Columns and Meta sections of its next
issue. This journal, a place for articles pertaining to film, television,
new media and other areas of visual culture, is peer-reviewed and published
on an annual table. The deadline for the next issue is the 1st of January,
2007.

Submission guidelines and section-specific calls for the next issue can be
found on the submissions page of the Mediascape website:
http://www.tft.ucla.edu/mediascape/about/submissions06.html

Any other questions can be directed to Erin Hill (erinhill at ucla.edu).