[syndicate] disappearing.act.one

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Dec 9 08:29:39 CET 2006

disappearing.act.one

When I was young and even now I wanted to disappear and still do, I
thought I'd wander through the world and still think I'll wander through
the world, invisible to one and all, and I'd see what everyone was doing
and I still see what everyone is doing and I thought no one could see me
and I thought no one could catch me and I still think no one can see me
and I still think no one could catch me and I hid from death and I still
hide from death, and I was scared of death and I'm still scared of death,
and I thought if I made sound death will stay away and death stayed away
and I still think if I make sound death will stay away and death still
stays away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIs593pieac

===

please check youtube & nikuko.blogspot.com thank you from time to time