[syndicate] M: GRANDUNCLES OF THE CATTLETRADE

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 00:57:35 CEST 2006

haven to home by grave of game O save
revive it mimic )" visitor I'm mister in harvest
home no grave to game by save of shame
grave at game no save to shame by dive
game on save at shame no dive to dime
grove oz groom et crave is crime lo revive
save w/ shame on dive at dime no knave
shame up dive w/ dime on knave at name
mimic eh visitor it mister )" harvest I'm garment
dive mo dime up knave w/ name on grove
dime lo knave mo name up grove w/ groom
crave I'm crime in revive oz mimic et visitor
knave is name lo grove mo groom up crave
name et grove is groom lo crave mo crime
groom in crave oz crime et revive is mimic
crime )" revive I'm mimic in visitor oz mister
mimic eh visitor it mister )" harvest I'm garment
visitor go mister eh harvest it garment )" carve
mister Mu harvest go garment eh carve it harm...