[syndicate] Jennifer again

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 21 19:21:33 CEST 2006

Jennifer

Love oozes me, Jennifer, your thing is my thing, my thing is loose, my thing is
on the town, my thing is moist, my thing is my labia, my thing is my mouth, my
thing speaks my thing, my thing is Julu, I call my thing Jennifer, I call my
thing Julu, I call my thing the reaper and harvester of my thing, I call my
thing the sower and winnower of my thing, my thing oozes my thing, my thing
loosens my thing, my thing loses my thing, my thing oozes:Ah Julu is wearing my
thing, Julu's eyes are labia, Julu's mouth is red and moist, Julu's thighs are
my things, Julu's labia are my eyes, Julu's arms are my favorites, Julu's
silver is my spine, Julu's thing is my dirty thing, Julu's thing is my clean
and pure thing, my abject thing, my bits and my bytes, my nodes and my nose, my
fingers and my keys, my eyes and my screens, my screams are Julu's labia, my
murmurs are Julu's labia, my shouts, my cries, my whispers, Julu's
labia:Jennifer, what do they call you, when they call you wet one, damp one,
when they call you on me, when they call me on you, when they call us coupled,
when they call us in the ground, in the air, in the fire-metal, in the
wooden-ocean, Jennifer I have labia everywhere, my eyes labia, my ears labia,
my fingers moist with pleasure, with creation, with continuation, with
suspensions, with debris, with detritus, with shit, with urine, my mouth filled
with you, my majora holding forks, spoons, ploughs, hoes, hammers::arm thing
and leg thing and thigh thing oozed labia Jennifer Julu thing

Your depressed arm thing and leg thing and thigh thing oozed labia Jennifer
Julu thing is in my poor labia thing and thing labia thinned

Your love seeps into my labia thing and thing labia thinned - turning me
Julu-Jennifer

call you on me, when they call me on you, when they call us coupled, when they
call us in the ground, in the air, in the fire-metal, in the wooden-ocean,
Jenni fer I have labia everywhere, my eyes labia, my ears labia, my fingers
moist with

  pleasure, with creation, with continuation, with suspensions, with debris,
with

  detritus, with shit, with urine, my mouth filled with you, my majora holding
fo rks, spoons, ploughs, hoes, hammers

Are you dressed as Jennifer, what do they call you, when they call you wet one,
damp one, when they call you on me, when they call me on you, when they call us
coupled, when they call us in the ground, in the air, in the fire-metal, in the
wooden-ocean, Jennifer I have labia everywhere, my eyes labia, my ears labia,
my

  fingers moist with pleasure, with creation, with continuation, with
suspensions , with debris, with detritus, with shit, with urine, my mouth
filled with you, m y majora holding forks, spoons, ploughs, hoes, hammers? Is
Jennifer, what do the y call you, when they call you wet one, damp one, when
they call you on me, when

  they call me on you, when they call us coupled, when they call us in the
ground , in the air, in the fire-metal, in the wooden-ocean, Jennifer I have
labia ever ywhere, my eyes labia, my ears labia, my fingers moist with
pleasure, with creat ion, with continuation, with suspensions, with debris,
with detritus, with shit,

  with urine, my mouth filled with you, my majora holding forks, spoons,
ploughs,

  hoes, hammers dressed as you?   in join or
string, <>  . Are you in your , are you in your flesh, ah don't answer... Ah...

Is Julu wearing your ... , are you wearing your thing? Ah Julu is wearing my
thing, Julu's eyes are labia, Julu's mouth is red and mois t, Julu's thighs are
my things, Julu's labia are my eyes, Julu's arms are my fav orites, Julu's
silver is my spine, Julu's thing is my dirty thing, Julu's thing is my clean
and pure thing, my abject thing, my bits and my bytes, my nodes and my nose, my
fingers and my keys, my eyes and my screens, my screams are Julu's l abia, my
murmurs are Julu's labia, my shouts, my cries, my whispers, Julu's labi a

I love your feelings, Jennifer, what do they call you, when they call you wet
on e, damp one, when they call you on me, when they call me on you, when they
call us coupled, when they call us in the ground, in the air, in the
fire-metal, in t he wooden-ocean, Jennifer I have labia everywhere, my eyes
labia, my ears labia,

  my fingers moist with pleasure, with creation, with continuation, with
suspensi ons, with debris, with detritus, with shit, with urine, my mouth
filled with you , my majora holding forks, spoons, ploughs, hoes, hammers ...
in    , <>
  .

love oozes me your thing!   in  at julua  , <>  .

What do you call your loose ?

Love oozes me, Jennifer, your thing is my thing, my thing is loose, my thing is
on the town, my thing is moist, my thing is my labia, my thing is my mouth, my
t hing speaks my thing, my thing is Julu, I call my thing Jennifer, I call my
thin g Julu, I call my thing the reaper and harvester of my thing, I call my
thing th e sower and winnower of my thing, my thing oozes my thing, my thing
loosens my t hing, my thing loses my thing, my thing oozes

labia thing and thing labia thinned arm thing and leg thing and thigh thing
oozed labia Jennifer Julu thing

My arm thing and leg thing and thigh thing oozed labia Jennifer Julu thing is
yo urs...   in , <>  .   in numeric gt (>)
  , <>  .   in open , <>  .

Love oozes me, Jennifer, your thing is my thing, my thing is loose, my thing is
on the town, my thing is moist, my thing is my labia, my thing is my mouth, my
t hing speaks my thing, my thing is Julu, I call my thing Jennifer, I call my
thin g Julu, I call my thing the reaper and harvester of my thing, I call my
thing th e sower and winnower of my thing, my thing oozes my thing, my thing
loosens my t hing, my thing loses my thing, my thing oozes calls forth
depressed womb, eating , excreting memory. throughout the poor, Love oozes me,
Jennifer, your thing is my thing, my thing i s loose, my thing is on the town,
my thing is moist, my thing is my labia, my th ing is my mouth, my thing speaks
my thing, my thing is Julu, I call my thing Jen nifer, I call my thing Julu, I
call my thing the reaper and harvester of my thin g, I call my thing the sower
and winnower of my thing, my thing oozes my thing, my thing loosens my thing,
my thing loses my thing, my thing oozes is tight, poo r, Ah Julu is wearing my
thing, Julu's eyes are labia, Julu's mouth is red and m oist, Julu's thighs are
my things, Julu's labia are my eyes, Julu's arms are my favorites, Julu's
silver is my spine, Julu's thing is my dirty thing, Julu's thi ng is my clean
and pure thing, my abject thing, my bits and my bytes, my nodes a nd my nose,
my fingers and my keys, my eyes and my screens, my screams are Julu' s labia,
my murmurs are Julu's labia, my shouts, my cries, my whispers, Julu's l abia?
... womb is labia thing and thing labia thinned here, it's womb?

Are you becoming close to Jennifer's Love oozes me, Jennifer, your thing is my
t hing, my thing is loose, my thing is on the town, my thing is moist, my thing
is

  my labia, my thing is my mouth, my thing speaks my thing, my thing is Julu, I
c all my thing Jennifer, I call my thing Julu, I call my thing the reaper and
harv ester of my thing, I call my thing the sower and winnower of my thing, my
thing oozes my thing, my thing loosens my thing, my thing loses my thing, my
thing ooz es? yes yes yes yes yes  uninitialized value in    , <>  . For  loose
days, I have been Julu ... and it has taken you just . minutes turning Jennifer