[syndicate] dan Flavin

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sun Aug 20 17:42:38 CEST 2006

Somewhere into the film ...
Leo talking his usual speach about marcel and the american art and
tradition and then all his catalogue...
cut
artist to the journalist : this and that and, well, (why do i have to
answer this ?) ...
artist to the dog pushing his leg : ... yes my friend, i know you want
to play ...
artist to the journalist again : ... well, ... i think i lost the
thread once again. (then something about his age as good excuse)
cut

Dan Flavin show at the MAM ARC
Ov course, the Tatlin pieces in a "accrochage parfait", the red tube
shaping the charnière corner,
the corridors, the green air and the girls peacheLight following room
(how peache!),
the subbtle number of circle tubes that make the "George Mc Govern"
inhabit space better than being an "objet d'art"...

I asked the "gardienne" to let me have his dark spectacles for a
while...

the ARC is a too little place for Dan Flavin.

im not so very found of the "narratiev" colour pieces "à la matisse".

http://www.paris.fr/portail/Culture/Portal.lut?
page_id=6450&document_type_id=2&document_id=19155&portlet_id=15515