[syndicate] \\ dress me

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Aug 17 11:37:02 CEST 2006

>punktuated by moments ov ultra brilliance ...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........

want to compete ?

:)

I was talking about dresses tooooooooooooo !!!!!!!

(about three weeks earlier at this years
Consciousness Reframed Conference in England)

---

(excerpt)

It is as if time flows besides us. One hundred
years after Samuel Beckett's date of birth we
have reached perfection in the grammar of
waiting. Words upon words are uttered as if they
were painted by numbers.
The structure is always the same. We do not
desire. We defend the ultimate freedom that the
world has gained since the most recent
revolutions; words without speech. Hannah
Arendt's "treasure" is lost to the one and only
governing order. Speechless we follow into Martin
Heidegger's trap. Our archives have stored the
writings of Paul Celan.

[Š]
your golden hair Margarete
your ashen hair Shulamith
[Š]
(Paul Celan, Death Fugue, 1952)

"I am my own sacrifice, designed to be sacred",
says the girl who is the product of
scientific vision, and she continues: "I am the
synthesis of holiness and pleasure.
Innocence is immanent in me."

And yet, who, that knew anything about life,
would surrender the chance of remaining always
young, however fantastic that chance might be, or
with what fateful consequences it might be
fraught?"
(Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray - 1890)

Maybe it was the memory of the mirror, appearing
as a fluid image in one of the books that I once
read, which led me to this forgotten place. The
unity of one single person was depicted in the
mirror as a symphony composed of present and past
and thus as well of future personae; a symphony
of life, which would never repeat itself and in
which every chord would appear as a possibility
for the myriad pluralities accruing from it - an
almost impossible thought in this millennium, in
which humanity is about to reach its objective of
tracking everything that is uncertain.
Paradoxically, it was this unknown image of the
plurality of reflections that revealed the path
to this place, which is not drawn on any map.

The rectangular room is painted in bright white.
No window or door disturbs the continuity of the
walls. However, there must be openings in the
ceiling, since natural light enters the room from
above, along the walls, as funnel-shaped rays.

I am ONE. I walk to be, ALWAYS
THE LAST in my sequence.
My memories are operators to my dreams

A question of style?

(A dress : Penelope):

And no I told you I'll tell you the truth now
they'll always be lying like him left tears alone
I'm on the streets again bowling down the streets
again Columbine endless reflection I'll tell you
the truth now this isn't an infinite tale and I
know there were better times yes 'breasts all
perfume yes' but these times are different from
yes times I told you I'll tell you the truth now
I wear this dress with this tag inside from this
shop I suppose it's got the name from this wife
of this king sailing and heard the sirens sing
and suffered survived he was called a hero and
this I wear now and I wear it for you now down
the streets again in this dress with this tag
inside and tell you to tell the truth about this
liar and that money there will always be and no
yes times I am ashamed and turn tears against
tears and images against this strange god of the
arms bombs as well I told you I'll tell you the
truth now with this tag inside this dress weaving
an and for an and.

"It is in poetry that life will reside" wrote
Constant - member of the Situationist
International (SI) in 1956. However, in the title
to the text he added to this "will" yet another
future. "Tomorrow" the title says. It may be time
to posit against this tomorrow that will never
come another infinite.

Yes now yes.

---

>http://www.0f0003.com/data/pikz/isea06

>overall - v.lvly life forms.

)

well you know ...  oral communication makes reality a pleasure (sometimes)

Bonjour alors,

- c

--

P.S.

Don't want to bore the list with the full CR conference paper.
For anyone interested, it's here:
http://www.ezaic.de/data/texts/cw_orderofspeech.pdf