[syndicate] becoming-digital

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Sun Aug 13 10:30:28 CEST 2006

good news...

my aunt is still terminal but has a 50/50 chance of gaining about 2 years
to live as opposed to it being imminent.......

gave my talk at ISEA yesterday........did it with skype from my living
room......was fun.........

got into a sound art show......

how are you and azure?       how is the art going ?

love,

jeremy