Storysexfilm filtered

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Apr 23 19:22:19 CEST 2006

Storysexfilm filtered

   :  vmhd  : ftypqt qt Dmoov lmvhd trak \tkhd
edts (elst mdia:: - moving get a hardon jelly spreading
her:dhlralis dinf dref alis prick Come with me,  :
  vmhd  , beautiful wetware!
   :  vmhd  : ftypqt qt Dmoov lmvhd trak \tkhd
edts (elst mdia:: - moving get a hardon jelly spreading
her: H(p H P Z{r \g\ ] r fd ~ uNhim he's on top she's on top they're
  transforms Your  :  vmhd  on me... Ah, crawled
with Reds and Blues!  :  vmhd  : ftypqt qt Dmoov
lmvhd trak \tkhd edts (elst mdia::W: and :::s :  :
  vmhd  Devour cocaine-you-know-me / alis marii not for him Brought
Forth through  :  vmhd  !
 	- moving get a hardon jelly spreading her:  _l
!Dthe guy's got his prick deep in her cunt her juicy hole::/ Lstbl Dstsd
twos stts (stsc stsz stcounbelievably wanton:exu:marii L/ and for the
camera not for his pleasure Come with me, - moving get a
hardon jelly spreading her, beautiful wetware!
 	- moving get a hardon jelly spreading her:  _l
!Dthe guy's got his prick deep in her cunt her juicy hole:: E)~ Fslamming
against his huge cock jelly-wet smeared all over:    stts
stsshis heavy shaft weaving back and forth while Devour my ;mZ <juicy hole
for the guy's big dick shoving into her she's Brought Forth through -{l
Nhigh-speed moving get a hardon jelly spreading her! wanton
  U: and cock thrusting she:dhlralis dinf dref alis prick::
  Y: and whatever he :  strf( CRAM oSVQ
  oSVQ   Your world dhlralis dinf dref alis is in my
lost / stbl stsd cvid   strf( cvidTx msvc  Microsoft Your
crawled connects my / stbl stsd cvid   strf( cvidTx msvc
Microsoft with needle park wanton
  U: and cock thrusting she:dhlralis dinf dref alis prick::stsz ,stco
udta udta  with  . , at PRQ :/ alis
  marii not for him Your / stbl stsd oSVQ
(stts stss stsc is in my girl

////storywo nt Your
crawled connects my
////storywo nt with
needle park N/ and
////storywo

::::s exu: wants: Y: and whatever he
:////thrall  : uq z@ [w -q udta trak \tkhd edts (elst >Zmdiato kill
you Your junkie exu:thrall M/ and stuffed into your thrill watching is
put-you-in-me my

 	B Icamera to interfere with him somewhere he'll find someone Your
for connects my B Icamera to interfere with him somewhere he'll find
someone with needle park N/ and
////storywo

::::s exu:
wants:  Y: and whatever he
:X: and :::s

:  strf( CRAM oSVQ       oSVQ
  Your ties / alis thrall cut off and is within-you my / stbl
stsd cvid   strf( cvidTx msvc  Microsoft Your incandescent
connects my / stbl stsd cvid   strf( cvidTx msvc
Microsoft with needle park / alis marii not for him:////storywo nt
:exu: M/ and know he wants it her hole's wide open:////marii  his cock:
@stsc stsz xstco u !her opening is wider and wider just like the Devour
coming exu:marii L/ and for the camera not for his pleasure Brought
Forth through / alis marii
  not for him! / alis  marii
  not for
him:////storywo nt

:exu: M/ and know he wants it her hole's wide open: @stsc stsz xstco u
!her opening is wider and wider just like the: uq z@ [w -q udta trak
\tkhd edts (elst >Zmdiato kill you Come with me, / alis marii not for
him, beautiful wetware!

_