for dk

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Apr 1 09:41:33 CEST 2006

for dk

i knew a girl once who loved me at fifteen and went crazy
i knew a girl once who fucked me and died far too young
i knew a girl once who should have known better threatening to kill me
i knew a girl once who said to me just no more pictures alan
just no more videos no more sounds close your mouth your eyes your ears
close everything about you and no more animations please please and no
and no more photographs no more memories no nothing no nothing
just a girl you didn't know once
just a girl you forgot with these words
you never knew anything you  were never loved or fucked or threatened
and no one ever spoke to you no one ever will