[syndicate] \\ Netochka Nezvanova - the book release

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Sep 21 20:38:18 CEST 2005

Le 21 sept. 05, à 10:46, [ lo-y ] a écrit :

> At 10:40 AM 9/21/2005, mewrote:
>
>> but paradise is more desirable
>
> actually, what i really want is waterzooi

haha.
once upon a time, i dreamt of a very simple syndi waterzooi.

then the discussion brought the trumpetSounds of "databased art
organizing souvenirs" into the gameyard...
and more eternityWhishes gloriam dei art shinesWhishes... brrrrr.

so, waterzooi began to sound too compliqué to me, and lost its virginal
sapore...

we'll all visit NN at seaShore seeds to eat waterzooi one day.

love

--
OG