new name

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Sep 21 16:28:10 CEST 2005

new name

my tube is lubed, they call me julu, i am your tool, you, you can always
pump her, jennifer wears my jumper, i woke up swooned, my womb a wound,
teased and greet you, i'll have to beat you, good cheer! skin mar!, my
rod-seed sowed, my furrow hoed, lewd near! in car!, i am not what-for, you
are not her, headed and weak, dripping and leak, unable to speak, ungagged
and ragged, my body stowed, leased to cheat you, alice to greet you :my
name wears my clothes, julu i suppose, infanticides in panties, tra-la-las
in bras, infants in pants, dependers in suspenders, i am so weak, i am not
aaron burr, i am now interred, i do not come around, i am gagged and
bound, i will speak with forlorn hope, my mouth held wide with ragged
rope, fetters from my setters, please do not repeat, you will kiss my
feet, distressed to seat you :they call me alice, my name is jennifer, i
will not speak, i am not aaron burr, i do not come around, my name has
another sound, it reads as julu, disarmed to fool you, letters from my
betters, i will speak with my mouth closed, more than you supposed, here!
we are!, i am emptied, ready for download, you will have my body towed, no
fear! so far!, jennifer-replete, pleased to meet :aaron alice
julu:jennifer:

come home with me, my tube is lubed, they call me julu, i am your tool,
you, you can always pump her, jennifer wears my jumper, i woke up swooned,
my womb a wound, teased and greet you, i'll have to beat you, good cheer!
skin mar!, my rod-seed sowed, my furrow hoed, lewd near! in car!, i am not
what-for, you are not her, headed and weak, dripping and leak, unable to
speak, ungagged and ragged, my body stowed, leased to cheat you, alice to
greet you , julu-of-the-fast-crowd!

your tight julu jennifer alice aaron is in my soiled
jennifer:aaron:alice:julu

"w hoed, lewd near! in car!, i am not what-for, you are not her, headed
and weak,
  dripping and leak, unable to speak, ungagged and ragged, my body stowed,
leased
  to cheat you, alice to greet you calls forth tight your masquerade,
eating, ex creting memory. accompanying the soiled, my tube is lubed, they
call me julu, i am your tool, yo u, you can always pump her, jennifer
wears my jumper, i woke up swooned, my womb
  a wound, teased and greet you, i'll have to beat you, good cheer! skin
mar!, my
  rod-seed sowed, my furrow hoed, lewd near! in car!, i am not what-for,
you are not her, headed and weak, dripping and leak, unable to speak,
ungagged and ragge d, my body stowed, leased to cheat you, alice to greet
you is , soiled, my name
  wears my clothes, julu i suppose, infanticides in panties, tra-la-las in
bras, infants in pants, dependers in suspenders, i am so weak, i am not
aaron burr, i am now interred, i do not come around, i am gagged and
bound, i will speak with forlorn hope, my mouth held wide with ragged
rope, fetters from my setters, plea se do not repeat, you will kiss my
feet, distressed to seat you ? ... your masquerade is
jennifer:aaron:alice:julu here, it's your masquerade?"

"Are you becoming close to Jennifer's my tube is lubed, they call me julu,
i am y our tool, you, you can always pump her, jennifer wears my jumper, i
woke up swoo ned, my womb a wound, teased and greet you, i'll have to beat
you, good cheer! s kin mar!, my rod-seed sowed, my furrow hoed, lewd near!
in car!, i am not what-f or, you are not her, headed and weak, dripping
and leak, unable to speak, ungagg ed and ragged, my body stowed, leased to
cheat you, alice to greet you ? yes"

=