CHURNMONSTER

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Sep 20 19:54:49 CEST 2005

CHURNMONSTER

o i-heard-you-so MONSTER?
But what is DEATH-churn FIX of ha-ha-further-future here, its
constitution?
http://www.asondheim.org/monster.mov

Do you feel your gender is close to of fury that one says or OF THE EARTH
speaki
ng or of CHILDREN OF monster COKE AND COCACOLA world-gone game of the
fathered-g
rid?

no
You're dealing with miserable fictions.
In any case, you must contact me about this...

For 2 loose days, I have already been in catatonic mourning!
And it has taken you just 5.200 minutes to make a monster!
http://www.asondheim.org/monster.mov

MONSTER drug of ha-ha-falter-future:DEATH-churn FIX of
ha-ha-further-future:of fury that one says or OF THE EARTH speaking or of
CHILDREN OF monster COKE AND COCACOLA world-gone game of the
fathered-grid:ok of MONSTER empyricon faltered-grid i-told-you-so MONSTER
to i-heard-you-so MONSTER:3891:5:children of marx and cocacola MONSTER
children of coke and cocacola MONSTER my objects are your styx:of fury
that one says or OF THE EARTH speaking or of CHILDREN OF monster COKE AND
COCACOLA world-gone game of the fathered-grid:MONSTER drug of
ha-ha-falter-future
http://www.asondheim.org/monster.mov

children of coke and cocacola MONSTER my objects are your styx:of
furystered name is included to show this message originated from
that one says or OF THE EARTH speaking or of CHILDREN OF monster COKE
ANDre

_