[syndicate] \\ Netochka Nezvanova - the book release

eyescratch at gmail.com eyescratch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:36:00 CEST 2005

ne, ne truth is easy to come by. paradise implied too.
paradise at this point cannot seem to be found by truth.
consequently interested in NN book version of paradise.

http://www.darkstrider.net/video/Stare01.mov

                   .another dose of paradise[tm]

http://www.darkstrider.net/video/Pad03.mov

                   .another dose of truth[tm]