Real Dismembrment

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Sep 20 07:56:55 CEST 2005

Real Dismembrment

  is clotting everything. -
Your cloth is soaked, written, erased. -
Your suture should be wiped into existence?
I Consider the following again, your  ...
spectre splits me in your suture!
How would you absorb your waxes cloth?
Your unto us our lesions legions, each and all, dead cities, living
forest, of is mine, my is yours!
My of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us prey-dismember,
do is your chemistry here...
unto us our lesions legions, each and all, dead cities, living forest, of
calls forth ghost, hungered, making things. across the breaks, unto us our
lesions legions, each and all, dead cities, living forest, of is , 041],
of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us prey-dismember, do
? ... ghost is torn dying animals, somewhere on a bayou seems, ironic, of
total on wet flesh, it's ghost?
Are you satisfied with your unto us our lesions legions, each and all,
dead cities, living forest, of ? Use of uninitialized value at ./.juluold
line 113, <STDIN> chunk 52. Use of uninitialized value at ./.juluold line
114, <STDIN> chunk 52. Use of uninitialized value at ./.juluold line 115,
<STDIN> chunk 52. You wrote for 313109 hours? unto us our lesions legions,
each and all, dead cities, living forest, of and 10851 and 24470 - another
entity named and made!
For 2 waxes days, we have been piss.
and it has taken you 0.167 minutes to swallow your last ...

of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us prey-dismember, do
unto us our lesions legions, each and all, dead cities, living forest, of
hurricane force world-wide, too much is too little, we should die among
me, fury:lord move the mount of blasphemy, take out the messenger, devour
the production, dismantle armature, cam articulation, my eyes are burning,
are on fire, they would kill one another as well, perhaps i miss the
end-angel, animal reassemblage, once before years, video of cat decapition
from friend never further spoke to, if these are humans, we are humans,
deserve to die, our cruelty is our exaltation, our holy brutality, our
one-another death, dear god, annihilate, in truth not in false demand,
would go willingly, the element you would apply.:watching video,
transformation and freedom of the natives, my soundwork was used i think
in part for a score, received the tape just, horrifying documentary of
animals torn apart, couldn't watch more than four minutes, am shaking,
already what is wrong with me, this i cannot do, perhaps there is final
salvation, i could not get beyond the images of torn dying animals,
somewhere on a bayou seems, ironic, of total annihilation, preacher kill
them all, humans all, tear out their tongues, burn their legs-arms,
unacceptable, just:piled of slaughtr:battered hmans
Write first killed dogs through my of all of us, not one, not just this
not that, make us prey-dismember, do unto us our lesions legions, each and
all, dead cities, living forest, of hurricane force world-wide, too much
is too little, we should die among me, fury! of all of us, not one, not
just this not that, make us prey-dismember, do :::hurricane force
world-wide, too much is too little, we should die among :dogs through my
of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us

Does replace your of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us
prey-dismember, do ?
  with  ideogrammatic intervals!
unto us our lesions legions, each and all, dead cities, living forest, of
:of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us prey-dismember, do
::?:annihilation, preacher kill them all, hmans all, tear out their
tongues,

Your spectre dissolves my torn dying animals, somewhere on a bayou seems,
ironic, of total ! ghost with ideohydraulesis!

of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us prey-dismember, do
unto us our lesions legions, each and all, dead cities, living forest, of
hurricane force world-wide, too much is too little, we should die among
me, fury:lord move the mount of blasphemy, take out the messenger, devour
the production, dismantle armature, cam articulation, my eyes are burning,
are on fire, they would kill one another as well, perhaps i miss the
end-angel, animal reassemblage, once before years, video of cat decapition
from friend never further spoke to, if these are hmans, we are hmans,
deserve to die, our cruelty is our exaltation, our holy brutality, our
one-another death, dear god, annihilate, in truth not in false demand,
would go willingly, the element you would apply.:watching video,
transformation and freedom of the natives, my sound used i think, received
the tape just, horrifying doc animals torn, couldn't watch more than four
minutes, am shaking, already what is wrong with me, this i cannot do,
perhaps there is final salvation, i could not get beyond the images of
torn dying animals, somewhere on a bayou seems, ironic, of total
annihilation, preacher kill them all, hmans all, tear out their tongues,
burn their legs-arms, unacceptable, just:piled of slaughtr:battered
hmans:wrythed birds:torn birds:what hapend to kitens: Write first killed
[...]
of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us Does replace your
of all of us, not one, not just this not that, make us prey-dismember, do
?
  with  ideogrammatic intervals!

_