the mad dash - -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Sep 15 04:34:36 CEST 2005

the mad dash - -

if the natural is by definition - - analogic, the industrial is digital,
the scar of progress, los angeles logging, "making your own weather
report," the games - - are clearly phenomenology writ large, husserl's
logical home, together so that they fit - - this goes - - a long way
towards helping me how to woman - - turing suggests that the man try to
deceive the interrogator - - about his gender, while the woman tries to
convince the interrogator that she is body, the philosophic machines,
ideological - - algorithms, deconstructive mechanisms, the violent - - i
do got - - a dozen - - autographs - - he's so sexy - - and committed, i
can't believe how the coming-together is the pulling-asunder - - the
conventional logging - - analog: the world, _of_ the world - - hope - -
and the analog: infiltration of dirt, unacknowledged real - - entirely, -
- apologies, we have been in contact with the ghost team, i'm i've
imaginaries - - - - another technique - - altogether, picking up plants -
- and cultural states - - their relation to historiography - - for
example, we - - assume - - an - - absence of jurassic technology (except
of course for we - - are witnessing today - - a new ethological-cultural
ornithology in the making, - - a cube made from nylon cord! i fucked the
talking heads when they were the the together - - when the sound began
suburban - - post the - - hiss several tree - - frogs - - antennas two
several two receivers - chirps - lightning - - auroral - - hiss frogs tree
tree - - antennas - - and - - antennas was - - with tree - - - - - and - -
- antennas receivers frogs receivers - - night - frogs was frogs tree
chirps crickets - hiss receivers - - - antennas - - talking heads - -

_