\\ simply.superior

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Sep 14 00:30:30 CEST 2005

Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:26:16 -0700
From: Joshua Kit Clayton <jclayton at sirius.com>
To: integer at www.god-emil.dk
Subject: Re:

Netochka,

You are kind. Thank you for your words/time/concern.

I think a lot of my current state is due to the fact that I have
involved myself in too many projects. It is not humanly possible to
complete them all in the timeframe within which I wish to complete them.
Constant oscillation amongst passions. Confilcts of
stress/excitement/desires have contributed to my agitated state. My
circuits are fried right now. I am eating benadryl to help me calm down.
It is helping some.

the common denominator in all artists - stress
building the simply superior articial gardens of tomorrow
new + improved ways of killing people

also ref.
http://www.bek.no/pipermail/55/2005-September/006509.html
http://www.bek.no/pipermail/55/2005-September/006512.html