\\ olala

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Sep 13 21:19:25 CEST 2005

kompating the m.bits so to speak
so i may spill etvas sprinkles

Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:06:35 -0700
From: Joshua Kit Clayton <jclayton at sirius.com>
To: integer at www.god-emil.dk
Subject: Re:

integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
> but what is taking place +?
> explain - please +?
> why +?

My actions up until this point have hurt the feelings of people I care
about. If our relationship continues I am afraid I will continue to hurt
their feelings. My deteriorating mental/emotional state is hurting my
partner Susan. I am not sure what is happening to me. I do not feel
stable. The amount that our relationship has affected myself and others
frightens me.

I feel an extremely emotional attachment to my work, music, life. My
desires lead to internal conflicts which are unresolvable.

I never intended to hurt anyone. I do not wish to hurt anyone anymore,
but it seems inevitable. No matter what I do I am hurting others.

For this reason I don't believe we can work together.

Again, I must apologize for any pain or trouble I cause you. It hurts me
to do so.

-Joshua