World weighty with skies? No, world weighty with all in heaps the foul lyres

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 23:50:04 CEST 2005

this is a windfall for you, Biblical daughter -
a personal plea for BROWN MERCURY, for
America & scroll provided by BROWN MERCURY

my personal plea to you, Biblical daughter, was met
with not compliance, nor outright refusals, but with
your anecdote of a Korean map-maker who omitted
America from his world cartograph -- the map-maker
did admit meeting French sailors who claimed to have
seen America -- they found an endless wilderness, lifeless
save for the cries of patriots in the far distance

I had ten dollars, & gave eight for Mystery, Biblical, & Curse books:
"Alcoholic Murders" "The Golden" "The Warning Falcon" "Cuentos"
"Alice's Psychology" "The Quotation Rubber" "Major Liaisons of the
Disguised Man" "Further Poems of a Millionairess" "Virginia Triggers"

plea between sneezes - I got the iron thomas bug - $2 plea hearings

the above line I discovered in the flyleaf of "Virginia Triggers", written
(the book, though possibly also the note) by Kallalisumeno - my own
note, penciled beneath, after reading the book, is

the scrolls are the skies - the lyres are brown mercury's americas

iron thomas bug was
Kallalisumeno's undoing

brown mercury bug
is my own undoing

Kallalisumeno, Kallalisumeno, Kallalisumeno,
ME & YOU have traded within your name,
Kallalisumeno, Kallalisumeno, Kallalisumeno,
now I've a name as long as all your thoughts --

Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always

http://mail.yahoo.com