\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Sep 12 21:14:22 CEST 2005

>auriea

ciao ragazza

>rather than laugh at people

I am in the US, as you know that always
makes me SIMPLY>SUPERIOR

and as you know again the only thing the SIMPLY>SUPERIOR
do not laugh at is GOD, and that is simply a method the SIMPLY>SUPERIOR
remain alive (else they would have to commit suicide
which is the quintessential SIMPLY>SUPERIOR akt)

from time to time the SIMPLY>SUPERIOR
may come down into the simply.beautiful (and full of prfkt) zona
where they realize `kneeling` before another human being
is much more diff. arbeit than kneeling before GOD

but it does happen, from time to time,
when two great forces meet and they cannot
cross each other and so ... -> 1+1=1

>i would prefer to show something.

I agree. I dont have anything to show `people`,
but I won't refuse nice food + drinks + conversation with selekt people.

>>i was not refering to your works
>
>yeah but watch out!
>your statements always include are great many more
>than you think.

ce fata focoasa ma! (un kompliment)

>> (maybe we are returning to nn times
>> when many had thought i was speaking about them)
>
>you are phobic!

!!!!!!

Very aber nema problema

>i already told you, you are much more real to me this
>way.

in complete accord.

>> if you wish, we can talk about your works.
>
>if this means i am to be called a MOTHERFUCKER, no thanks. or don't you
>call your friends MOTHERFUCKER?

Part of discarding nn included I put something before truth (self),
so I put slkt people before truth.

As 01 of your friends has said to me, `you burned many many bridges`
and `you hurt those who love you` and `you need no one`

But discarding nn also meant that I will hurt much more.
(this means you must be nicer to me, not as nice as to a girl, but u get the point -.o

>> (that offers more freedom of truth which some consider highly valuable
>
>you cannot be a friend and be truthful at the same time? what, you have
>two speeds: MOTHERFUCKER and simply.superior?

there are about 6 billions truths on this planeta and
mine is very much shaped by my mood.

eg. I can certainly start an argument with my prior argument (just 4 u evidament

>nono, it's okay, continue the conversation, didn't mean to interrupt,
>i've nothing much to add && it was getting good... I especially liked
>the part --
>>> i remember 97, 98, 99...
>>> the nyet.art scene was much smaller... vital...
>>> everything was new.  the charge of discovery.  exploration.
>>> the rules were ours to make & destroy  -  plastic.  malleable.
>

>>> now, things are much more rigid. systematic. institutionalized.
>>> moderated.
>>> much more populated & yet more diffuse. less connection amongst
>>> people.
>>>
>>> the work -  so much cynical, self-referential crap.
>>> most work thrives on novelty or needless complexity. the meme of the
>>> moment.
>>

>> exactly ... but there are a few which are timeless
>> am not suggesting their creators live full lives
>> i wish they would be more honest and place those comments in their
>> projects
>> eg. blabla destroyed my health. blabla made my hair fall out. blabla
>> destroyed my marriage.
>>
>> the stuff one hears privately is amazing.
>> but nary a word on the projekt page.
>> which makes it appear very simply.superior + utopian.
>
>I think that many artists are afraid to tell the truth about their
>lives, thinking it is irrelevant, esoteric, private. little do they
>know that everybody loves a good story much more than they like a GPS
>unit tied onto a duck to make drawings.

I drink to that, one after another ;)
That was exactly my point.

>I think that many artists are afraid to tell the truth about their
>lives, thinking it is irrelevant

Yes, one of the greatest discoveries/realizations after melting NN
(and it only succeeded because I v.much wanted to dbl.klik some 01's real bubbles, as all fairy tales tell us)
was that everyone was transporting various fear capsules and other
ego squeeze.stretch.masking mechanisms, and no 1 was perfect, damn ...
but I just cannot seem 2 learn from others.

>> Auriea.

6161

-.o