[syndicate] \\

Auriea syndi at entropy8.com
Mon Sep 12 10:06:04 CEST 2005

Dear Syndi,

I've just spent several days in a small cottage in the north of France
having copious amounts of food and wine forced upon me by loving
relatives.
While I catch up on my syndicate-reading (and possibly responding), I
invite you to come to the Forest...

http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest

It's not about drugs nor artificial gardens nor 100K. It is what it is
(a fairy tale) and, it works.

with love,
Auriea.