Fwd: goEast Newsletter

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Sep 8 15:20:06 CEST 2005

NEWSLETTER
English Version

goEast Halftime - Current Films from Serbia And Montenegro
/ Caligari FilmBühne, Wiesbaden / 15 to 17 September 2005

Again half way to goEast - Festival of Central
and Eastern European Films (05.04. to 11.04.2006)
we would like to draw your attention to our
halftime presentation in the Caligari FilmBühne
in Wiesbaden from September 15 to 17, 2005.
goEast participates in „zajedno - gemeinsam", the
Cultural Days of Serbia and Montenegro 2005 in
Germany, which are under the patronage of both
presidents Horst Köhler and Svetozar Maroviç and
hosted by the Federal Office for Foreign Affairs
and the Ministries of Culture of Serbia and
Montenegro. The programme in detail you find on
our website
<http://www.filmfestival-goeast.de/deu/02b.htm>www.filmfestival-goEast.de.

We would like to point out the two documentaries
Connections, 2003 (R: Jelena Markovic) and
Casting, 2003/2004 (R: Goran Radovanoviç), which
will be presented on Thursday at 6 pm in
attendance of both directors. Thereafter, at 8
pm, will be the official opening with the film
Small World, 2003 (R: Miloš Radoviç).

On Friday we offer the possibility after the film
South-Southeast, 2005 (R: Milutin Petroviç),
starting at 8 pm, to pose questions to the
director, who will be our guest in Wiesbaden, too.

Further notice deserves this year's winner of the
documentary award, donated by the
Hertie-Foundation, Pretty Dyana, 2003 (R: Boris
Mitiç), which will be screened on Saturday at 6
pm.
Following the last film Midwinter Night's Dream,
2004 (R: Goran Paskaljeviç), starting at
8 pm, we will then celebrate with music and food
together with the Serbian cultural societies
Phönix and SLOGA 93.

Caligari FilmBühne
Marktplatz 9 | Wiesbaden | Tel.: +49-611 / 31 50 50
Entrance fee: 5 EUR, red. 4 EUR

Contact:
Deutsches Filminstitut - DIF
Schaumainkai 41
60596 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 / 96 12 20 27
Fax: +49 69 / 66 37 29 47
<mailto:info at filmfestival-goEast.de>info at filmfestival-goEast.de
<http://www.filmfestival-goEast.de>www.filmfestival-goEast.de