in case anyone has missed this...

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Tue Sep 6 21:18:41 CEST 2005

> perhaps humans, they bite worse -
>
> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>
>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
>>
>> ------------=_1126021142-79044-491
>>

>>> a bee bit me
>>
>> watje
>> http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/viespi.jpg

>> Syndicate network for media culture and media art
>> information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
>> to post to the Syndicate list: <syndicate at anart.no>
>> Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
>> no commercial use of the texts without permission
>> ------------=_1126021142-79044-491--
>>

> ( URLs/DVDs/CDroms/books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt -
> revised 7/05 )

Relocation 'working very well' for poor evacuees, Barbara Bush says

11:08 PM CDT on Monday, September 5, 2005

>From Staff Reports

Former first lady Barbara Bush said Monday that relocating to Houston is
"working very well" for poor people forced out of New Orleans by flooding.

In an interview from the Astrodome on the public radio program
Marketplace, Mrs. Bush said, "Almost everyone I've talked to says, 'We're
going to move to Houston.' "

The remarks were part of a larger story about the impact of a mass influx
on the city.

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to move to
Texas," Mrs. Bush said. "Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality."

Chuckling slightly, she added, "And so many of the people in the arena
here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well
for them."