\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Sep 4 02:36:49 CEST 2005

>integer at www.god-emil.dk,

that's how u spell my name in ur dreams +?

>i had a dream about you last night.
>
>we were sitting in my kitchen. though i didn't recognize the place. you
>sat
>quietly. people came and went. i forgot to take care of the children. i
>looked frantically through the pantry, there was very little food in
>the house. you laid out several pieces of paper on the table and asked
>people passing by to choose one. if they chose well they got the amount
>of money listed on the paper.

so my real name is the eu

>i didn't want to play this game. i kept picking the wrong one on
>purpose. one had PI carried out to the 100th integer.

g  d

>you told me you
>had to leave, we would meet tomorrow night at 10pm, for dinner. then i
>would have to choose again.

bkz 2x lv 2 choose

>i even asked you if you wanted to fuck. you said no.

v.klever + scandalous but u have to be more subtil
or sacrifice ur entire life to `me`
or `forget` about me [l!ke dzat g!rl!e u!th dze tezla ko!lz]

the very best thing is to see more than truth -> me

>Auriea.

there is something more important than truth

something like:

a grandmother giving the best food to her grandchildren + eating the leftovers herself
andor - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101428/

as you may have noticed i am only truthful on the internet

how true +_ true + ultra true