No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Sep 3 03:43:31 CEST 2005

alan sondheim

>You're right. The domage is estimated at 26 billion. I think it's more
>like 200 billion - the city is basically gone, the "Astrodome" is now full
>etc. So our gov't which pays 200 billion for Iraqi massacre donates a big
>ten billion and asks the 'private sector' to raise money. That takes TIME
>and those people are starving.
>
>Our government is evil, how many have El Qaida killed? Maybe 10,000 -
>we'll do that to New Orleans alone.
>
>- Alan
>
>( URLs/DVDs/CDroms/books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt -
>revised 7/05 )
>
>They don't even fucking recognize climate change. It's an anti-christ
>conspiracy.
>
>I'm sorry again, total anguish here, everywhere. - Alan

alan, why is it artists always care about FUCKING humanity and not human beings

most artists I have met are abs. refuse

I mean, MOTHER FUCKERS spending hundreds of thousands on kompletely worthless refuse
just like the military

so, what are you, a soldier or an artist +? or is that and

>Our government is evil

opa, evil variables