\\ stormz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Sep 20 23:07:54 CEST 2005

>From: =?windows-1252?Q?Bj=F8rn=20Magnhild=F8en?= <noemata at kunst.no>

>just deceptive shit

`losing` 1 2 many times may turn u in2 01 win addict aber
winning every battle begets u the latter [la belle noiseuse. alphaville. life]

now SHUT THE FUCK UP

-.o

"'Don Hopkins'" <dhopkins at DonHopkins.com>

>Q: between truth + paradise, which do you choose +?
>
>A1: To quote a cheesy Rush song, "If you choose not to decide, you still
>have made a choice.
>
>A2: To quote South Park's Towelie, "I-I-I choose... I-I-I choose...
>both!"
>
>        -Don

don, i so miss kicking ur komponents all over the digital space

most of real life is cheese but it is made with real cheese - example amply given [as above]