/55\ \\ Netochka Nezvanova - the book release

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Sep 20 19:46:56 CEST 2005

>you've all gone MAD
>
>Paradise. NOW!
>                you can get "truth" anywhere.

didnt u say it was better now +?

>Auriea.

dai la lai

i suspect all gods/goddesses that step into reality would get their komponents smaked.
because what reassures man is not the presence but the absence of god.
hence the miraculous growth of the arts + sciences [own paradises/worlds]

there are few (and becoming fewer) those able to step around this:

`besides, it was she whom i luvd and kould not, therefore look upon
 without that disturbance, without that desire 4 something more
 which destroys in us, in the presence of one whom we love,
 the sensation of loving`

for if it is difficult kneeling before an abstract beauty,
kneeling before a real human being, is infinitely more difficult.

a real xy

>give me the truth,  i'll make my own paradise.

01 we know / dont know did that but it began
2 leak after some foggy whispers

anyway i think tarkovski would like to speak plz
i await patiently until 01 or other gives him a voice

ps. how about becoming a paradise for 01 other +? kan u do that +?