[syndicate] O[ne]Ur-Future

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Sep 17 17:24:05 CEST 2005

Gads I love this. The 2 should be interspersed. I wish I could be so
optimistic; instead I see abandonment everywhere, structures increasingly
fragile. Azure's in environmental conservation; we informally chart demise
on a constant basis....

- Alan

( URLs/DVDs/CDroms/books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt -
revised 7/05 )