\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Sep 12 15:34:16 CEST 2005

auriea

>I've just spent several days in a small cottage in the north of France
>having copious amounts of food and wine forced upon me by loving relatives.
>While I catch up on my syndicate-reading (and possibly responding), I
>invite you to come to the Forest...
>
>http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest
>
>It's not about drugs nor artificial gardens nor 100K. It is what it is
>(a fairy tale) and, it works.

why defensive. i was not refering to your works (maybe we are returning to nn times
when many had thought i was speaking about them)

if you wish, we can talk about your works.
let me know if i should put aside the fact that you are a friend
(that offers more freedom of truth which some consider highly valuable
and as you know, if i want, i can destroy anything except ...

>with love,

forced upon in copious amounts je sper