[syndicate] \\

Auriea syndi at entropy8.com
Sat Sep 3 10:52:00 CEST 2005

integer at www.god-emil.dk,

i had a dream about you last night.

we were sitting in my kitchen. though i didn't recognize the place. you
sat
quietly. people came and went. i forgot to take care of the children. i
looked frantically through the pantry, there was very little food in
the house. you laid out several pieces of paper on the table and asked
people passing by to choose one. if they chose well they got the amount
of money listed on the paper.

i didn't want to play this game. i kept picking the wrong one on
purpose. one had PI carried out to the 100th integer. you told me you
had to leave, we would meet tomorrow night at 10pm, for dinner. then i
would have to choose again.

i even asked you if you wanted to fuck. you said no.

Auriea.