[syndicate] give +33611642208 to rodolphe coster plz

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 31 19:15:27 CET 2005

"ctgr-pavu.com" <ctgr at free.fr> a écrit : dear lucille,

syndicalists like to get personalized messages,
such as :

dear MTFKri, dear all members where i really am enjoyin all that mess quite fresh for my very small heart

i'm desperatl looking für Rodolphe, i am just curious to find out this guy 'cause after havin seen him fallin with his beer , ,,,, i appreciate so much , he thanked me with his tongue inside , so , 1. & .2 he gave me back my cigarette which was on the floor = i feel in debt let's say , +++ rememberin he is very very nice
becauze this
and that,

if anyone, go to the supermarket, going out at night please put my number in his pocket , even more if you dear drae dra dare
please cloud yU bring me back my rudolf,
I'll be very pleased, and offer you e free , proposal

> Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
> Messenger
> Téléchargez le ici ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

and so
and so
and so.

next time, think about it, sure sure sorry sorry not sure sure lets me sayin that i had fun someteimes si sometimes i have fun bein undresses undressed sp spammed with myself
we will be very happy to meet rudolf (especiali NN, but i doubt if she
is a true french female and so and so and so, blablabla)
then deception no white beer only maes oh fuckyfucky x where are you ?????????????
--
ROUSTON YOGI
-/ mantenere lezzioni per tutti et tutte, chin Up, and proudlooking

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission