GET BU

YAHOO lst at x257.com
Sun Oct 30 00:57:40 CEST 2005

GET  BUSY                f!ngr  na!lz                blakbord        \
.      zkr!!    .    .    .    .    .    .  _____.....  !nterobangbang
    !nfernal  zkr  fzfz      sch.  ecouter.  f!ngr  t!pz.  1  apple.
fzfz              baz!lr  membrana.  a                    ccccomza      \
.0  =            0  =        0  =  0  =        0  =    =  =  =  =  epz!lo
n  zHey  Deirdre,        Remember  I  told  you  about  that  e  mail  I
  got  the  other  day  saying  I  could  get  my  B/A,  B/S/C,  M/A,\
.M/S/C,  M/B/A,  P/H/D,  in  2  weeks  without  any  study  required
and  100%  verifiable  ?        Well  bro  I  gave  it  a  shot  and
now  2  weeks  later  I  have  my  BAHolB/TM
                                                                                                                              \
.

                                                      ~
                                                      HAT  has  she  g
ot  to  do  with  stags  in  a  forest??              aliette  knows
two  (2)  people  who  do  web  sites        so                      \
.    non            non            non              oui              \
.
                                                                            HORE......thea..mul
ti..part..message..in..MIME..format..    .............................
....=_1130532504..43330..982....Content..Type:..multipar    t/alternat
ive;..boundary="0..1151967692..1130528072=:78348"....Content..T    ran
sfer..Encoding:..8bit............0Yahoo!  Groups  Sponsor            \
.                                          ~                      Get  fast  access  to  you
r  favorite  Yahoo!  Groups.  Make  Yahoo!  your                home
              page                http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUI
LAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
    Yes,              she  is  of  the  Dermineur  clan  (incident)    \
.        But  herself:        www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=Karen+Dermi
neur&btnG=Recherche          +Google&meta=lr%3        Dlang_en
      and  WHAT  has  she  got  to  do  with  stags  in  a  forest??
      non    non    non        the  idea  comYahoo!  Groups  Sponsor
.                Get  fast  access  to  your  favorite  Yahoo!  Groups
.  Make  Yahoo!                                your                  \
.            home                                page                \
.              http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSA
_
ASRF.55 beta