[syndicate] \\

Ariane Bart ariane_bart at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 30 00:27:46 CEST 2005

From: Sympa Owner [mailto:sympa at kilby.copyleft.no] On Behalf Of Aliette Guibert
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:58 PM
To: syndicate at anart.no
Subject: Re: [syndicate] \\

Ah! Lucille ... ! trop douée quoi
----- Original Message -----
From: lucille c.
To: syndicate at anart.no
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:31 PM

>I'm on your hit list bitch!!

Open wide for ... 2-3 red capsules++++++++++++++hihithtihtihtithititi ti tith ithithit hithit it itithi t tihti tihtit it it it titttit it  hith it ti titit it it it : u, r right ((((((((((((((((((((((need dancin to

>Grow up, you 7 years old or something with your stupid spy games!!
>if your gonna catch me it better be good! think up good ways.
>
>Look i tell you what. ? I will meet you! show your face to me if you dare!

Nema problema. Are you always so noisy +?

>Meet me on the beach @ 8pm On Friday 4th November
>
>maybe there will be a few fireworks befor the 5th!!!
>
>Fucking BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red capsules not working +?
Lets switch to white capsules.

>YOUR WHORE

So, you listen 2 industrial or what +??>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>neon judgement , am i so  AHAHAH AH AH AHAH AHAHAH AHAHAAHAH let my screen becomin wet http://images.google.be/images?svnum=10&hl=fr&lr=&q=noisy+pills

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list: <syndicate at anart.no>
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission
-----Syndicate mailinglist-----------------------