\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 29 22:29:48 CEST 2005

From: "Aliette Guibert" <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>

>Questions/answers from each part were rich and really in critical energy.
>Everything so funny and giving a laugh to every one but a subtle and border
>from hetaera singularities and emotions. But a lot of courage by Lucille and
>offering a progressive real art work playing with the sine answers..

schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

>I enjoy really

Do you always express your real joy so analytically or
do you ... at times ... when the moon is right ... critical energy reach
and the neighbor's dishwasher wake ... repeteadly
dear impatient spektator +?

NN - without critical energy nothing matters

>this list syndicate and remembering of a spam growing and
>growing till the total critical dynamic,

... the dishwasher theory doesnt appear v.promising ... but who knows

>I have a fabulous souvenir of this excessive strategy of the plastic effect
>of the mails. Just we had to applaud at last:)

your english is ticklish   0.0

ps.

>> she's hooker
>
>Me ?!!!
>
>Poor dear

Ever thought what it would be like +?

making your imaginazie stick ... plastic