Trans.: **JUNK**

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Sat Oct 29 15:27:42 CEST 2005

cane

----- Message transféré de "contact at 2balles.cc" <contact at 2balles.cc> -----
   Date : Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:52:04 +0300
     De : "contact at 2balles.cc" <contact at 2balles.cc>
Adresse de retour :"contact at 2balles.cc" <contact at 2balles.cc>
  Sujet : **JUNK** contact at 2balles.cc
      À : contact at 2balles.cc

contact at 2balles.cc is a non-profit/charity contact email address right?  if
so...

WE WILL EMAIL YOUR WEB SITE TO 2,500,00 OPT-IN EMAILS FOR FREE

http://www.broadcastemailservices.biz

----- ---- --- -- -  -
simply visit our company web site above for details on how it works, then
send a letter to the mailing address on our company web site above with
your non-profit and/or charity status and address in your country of origin
enclosed, along with your email address and we will then send you all the
specifications needed on how to receive this non-cost, non-commercial, non-
transactional, non-relationship, charity/non-profit courtesy emailing.

This non-commercial, non-transactional, non-relationship, courtesy emailing
has an important primary purpose of helping society by assisting non-profits
& charities have their non-profit/non-commercial mission statement/special
message sent out to 2.5 million opt-in emails as a courtesy to help worldwide
in national & global relief efforts for various causes in need of support.

if this is not a non-profit/charity contact email address and/or you are not
interested in our occassional non-commercial, non-transactional, non-cost,
non-relationship, courtesy emailings we perform for various non-profits and
charities, remove the email above:
http://www.broadcastemailservices.biz/dounsub.php

----- ---- --- -- -  -
thanks to the technology of email, here are only a few of the countless
charities & non-profit organizations we have countributed to in the past:
adventist develop & relief agency international, child help usa, direct
relief international, doctors without borders, episcopal relief and
development, international medical corps, mercy corps, operation usa, red
cross hurricane relief division, red cross washington state chapter, the
salvation army, among countless others in need of global assistance.

this email originated from a computer outside of the united states.

----- Fin du message transféré -----