\\ c e l u l a

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 29 09:16:47 CEST 2005

                                Aerial waves gliding over surfaces
                                Soaked in visible emanations
                                I am defined and molded by them
                                My perfume spreads echoing within you
                                We scatter into impalpable dust
                                Meshed into dreams and silent conversations

\2\

Ministry ov Sugg3stion. S3duktiøn \+\ TOTAL>RADIKALER>M9NDFUKC++
| Sektia A | Quadrant 24 | Labyrinth ø9 |

We destroy everything we touch!

We steal human labor and shapeshift it in2 fire _+ ice.
We teleport you from rapture \2\ rupture \2\ extasy \+\ back again.
We steal your nights and sell them to sleepless torture

We fuse the retinas of unbelievers in eye|2|eye tactile motility.
We are the black cloud. resolutely human. albeit calcified \2\ form
a hypnotic sense ov detachment.

LOVE ME NOT!!

We are Absolute Power \+\ Joy.
We are the fatal leap into Emptiness. Alpha + Omega. War and Peace.
We radiate at all frequencies and seek not you but Pleasure.

We Ex.press. your interior world. We Lift u 2 Ex.perienss.
We may decide to enchant you and you shall surrender!

LOVE ME NOT!!

NN

<
\9\ [c]ccp labor time - 199o