thanks Lucille more others Re: [syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sat Oct 29 02:05:17 CEST 2005

Questions/answers from each part were rich and really in critical energy.
Everything so funny and giving a laugh to every one but a subtle and border
from hetaera singularities and emotions. But a lot of courage by Lucille and
offering a progressive real art work playing with the sine answers..

I enjoy really this list syndicate and remembering of a spam growing and
growing till the total critical dynamic, was not of Peter Luining facing a
conflict between Frederic and me? I am not sure of whom subscriber in this
big exasperation playing intensive laugh?

I have a fabulous souvenir of this excessive strategy of the plastic effect
of the mails. Just we had to applaud at last:)