Typical Family of Ghouls

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 25 20:24:49 CEST 2005

Typical Family of Ghouls

I live in a typical family of ghouls.

Mother Sister

My mother is dead. My sister did not kill her.
I want to kill my sister.

Sister's Husband

My sister's husband is a minor ghoul.
My sister's husband stands behind my sister.
Have one pair of horns between them.

Brother and Brother's Family

Fine people unghouled. Live and let live.
My brother mediates. His field is geomatics.
Understands fields of neurosis, hatred.
Lives in Buddha fields. Sometimes talks to ghouls.

Daughter and her Husband

We have been blessed by grace.
Bodhisattvas and miracle wedding.
Escape! Escape!

Father

Ghoul with knot of insurmountable distinction.
Tightens with struggle. Always furious.
Ghoul-slayer indistinct.
Reseeds teeth of the vanquished.

Ghoul-Coterie

Father, sister, and sister's Husband = ghoul-coterie.
The class of ghouls lives annihilation.
Class between them. Beneath them.
Ghouls ride expensive horses. Run dawns and dusks.
By which I mean: manufacture dawns and dusks.
Are weather.

Myself

Ghoul and ghoul-hater. Wound inversion.
"I will spatter them with Halloween blood but not
on Halloween but sometime when they are very happy
they will see my (fake) blood and laugh."

Family

Nuclear, like any other.