\\ intelligent m9ndfukc

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Oct 24 22:16:26 CEST 2005

uuuuuuuuuu - seeeeeeekz!!!!!!!

Well, it's often possible to generate a conundrum when reasoning about
fundamentals, but it stands to reason that if the scientific theory is on
the ropes, as Darwinism clearly is, then science has not provided an answer
to the questions that arise from the observations of evolution.  That, I
think, is why scientists are so much up in arms about this encroachment on
their territory.  They don't have a decent theory.  If they did, they would
just work on their theory and occasionally be amused by the ID sideshow.
Instead, they are seeking recourse in a body that has little if any
scientific achievement, the American judicial system.

My interest in the topic is more of a political nature.  I think the
suppression of religious expression is a serious violation of human rights.
Even if human rights were not involved, I would favor leaving matters of
curriculum to local boards of education, rather than to coercing them by
legal decree into compliance with a central authority.  The proper way for
science to exert its influence is by accreditation of curricula, the effect
of which will be supported by the reputation science enjoys by virtue of its
accomplishments.