< -- >

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 16 21:07:54 CEST 2005

useless

< -- >

stolen images from Bangkok webcam
against lobed avatar moving into this space
which in the daytime reveals the usual office buildings
sun sun -
and sometimes then these internals, once I think Bondi Beach
was doing the same or else somewhere in Australia -
sometimes I wondered moving tiny webcams -
out here in Brooklyn someone just shot on Willoughby -
http://www.asondheim.org/tat.mp4
there's a crowd gathering on St. Mark's over something or other -
code 39 and some other code -
for sun sun I it's always indefinite -
group outside of 555 St. John's Place - they're a bit disorderly -
lots of fighting - then a group around St. Steven's church -
they're not moving -
female assaulted - missed the location -
commotion on Atlantic and Pacific - fast call for crowd control -
that's just around the corner from here - they're moving in -
whoever they are - assault in progress on Adams -
it's a busy night - juliet 3 1 quebec delta - lojack -
commotion 1552 Bergen street - around the other corner -
child abuse on 603 Dean Street - that's us a block away
violent dispute on 1331 Pacific street - parallel block -
1010 call for help Park Place between 5th and 6th -
two blocks away - somebody's taking the webcam in -
somebody's missing on Gates Avenue - I sun sun 4:01 a.m. -
20 minutes scanning enough - 1010 in my head -