\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 16 03:45:30 CEST 2005

ciao cyrill

first let me say - i am listening to you.

>i am computer illiterhate.
>i got demudi/linux/debian music/media system but=
> so
>far i cant say much. need to go thoroughly through it before.

no kidding. why do you think that is +?

>open source is
>about sharing code.

why do you call it sharing +?
is code commodity +?

>it is not about working for free. if os developpers get
>money from .no gov, great for them i think.

what do you think is great about it +?

>i do music. ogg is open source. mp3 is not. ogg works better.

what do you know about the ogg programmers +?

>mp3 is more
>popular. open source needs advertisment.

what does advertisment accomplish +?

>the particular case of piksel i dont know. just some words about open source
>so-called bullshit.
>
>cyrill

my opinion = when open source declares itself FREE and superior

thats bullshit + leads to further obfuscation of what is relevant + meaningful = personal connections.

after all - i am responding to you.