\\ pSS.XYy.TAMPon - PRESS RELEASE

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Oct 13 18:42:37 CEST 2005

         \\ XY.TAMPON BRAND - YOU THINK>WE SANITIZE>

            what the 2x is endowed with
            the male must at great pain + suffering to himself
            _periodically_ reproduce by art

            bleeding or shall we call it men.struaTING TING TING

            now. I make biiiiig business with xy.tampon brand
            ... art -> more art -> more more art -> more more more art
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just cannot stop bleeding - 0+0 issue

            xy.tampon brand absorbs all art.nonsense + creative bleeding
            up.tangle: http://www.m9ndfukc.com/xy.tampon/insertion.guide.html

            What. How. Toxic Shock Syndrome. Myth \+\ Fakt. oxr97ro1o1

XY.TAMPON BRAND - DONT THINK WITHOUT IT!!! [FM]

- m9ndfukc.macht.fre!