\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Oct 13 17:55:24 CEST 2005

>>a real xy
>>
>>give me the truth, i'll make my own paradise.
>>damn. auriea - u find that sexi +?
>>
>not especially.

there is more flirting on real albanian streets than on these irreal 1ns !!

puh

artists are a pitiful lot

andreas broeckmann - ultra unsexi .de reptile

>LAST ORDERS!!

Perhaps mfz like ab traumatized these spaces into ordnung + efficiency
and shifted all the sexi matter into galleries ... which is not so good
since one must visit the 1x church post gallery so as to water down the unsanitary sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnns
as yet another gallery-addict kneels inside the gallery and ... let me use your imagination

Or maybe the genderless Inke Arns destroyed forever any possibility of pleasant fluctuations
in the entire kriket population

Or perhaps its those damn backpacks [bmp] so popular with modern artists
which drained everyone's naughtiness into a state owned battery

And

GD - going to feed 10 .ro pigs a few liters of palinka ...

anekdota:

ever see what a liter of palinka will do to a pig +?
that you should see. you should see what a liter of palinka
will do to a pig. you should see.